Friday, November 26, 2010

A long week. A cold for me and nobody else. But there is just soooo much to do to get ready for December. So much that I did...nothing.

Well, that's not entirely true. I sat down last week and made a list. A monster TO DO list. I was feeling scattered and like I had one million things I should be doing but couldn't just pick one and do it. So, along came the list. And, it's big. But I find it so much easier to have something to look at and tell me what to do. It's too bad that a stay at home mom can't have a boss that assigns daily tasks.

I also took time out to do this on Thursday;


I got the inspiration from one of my favourite bloggers, Meg and she wrote about it here;

http://megduerksen.typepad.com/whatever/2010/10/craft-thursday-12.html

I love Meg. I love her positive attitude. I love the colours on her website. And most of all I love that she remembers to take pictures of her Craft Thursday. Cause I didn't. ;)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Grrrr. I'm still pretty new to this. Why am I only allowed a tiny picture? And why isn't the link to Meg showing up? If anyone sees this...help? LOL

Heather said...

So, for now I just typed in the URL for the page where Meg talks about this craft. It was nice easy craft to do with a 3 and 5 year old.

Heather said...

Okay, I finally took the time to sit and figure out what I was doing wrong.

Funny though that I looked back to the first post I made and I knew how to do it then (or had learned) and then I forgot. Silly me. :P

I'd been feeling horribly guilty for borrowing Megs photo, even though I gave credit, so I took a pic of our finished product.